Thursday, July 10, 2014

New blog - it might be temporary

Hi everyone! Remember me? I used to blog from Wordpress until for some reasons I’m still failing to understand, they decided to suspend Roberta’s Dreamworld after I published a book blast post about cowboys. I can only guess the Wordpress admin doesn’t like cowboys| 
Well, it is just as well, since apparently a colleague from my day job had started snooping and checking my blog to find out gossip about me and my life outside the office, so I guess it’ll take her a while to find out my blog now. :)
Since I had a few blog tour scheduled, I didn't want to miss posting on my date so I have decided to create a temporary blog until I decide how to fix the issues with Wordpress. Apparently, if I pay lots of money for self-hosting, I can publish whatever I want - problem is, I can't afford to pay for something that's supposed to be a nice way of helping other authors and chatting about books with other bookworms!. 
I haven't used Blogger before so bear with me until I understand how it works... And if you're a blogger user, feel free to contact me and let me know how this thing works!
Anyway, back to business; if you subscribed to the newsletter of Roberta’s Dreamworld, you will automatically receive the newsletter from this new blog (or from wherever I'll be blogging) and, if you haven’t subscribed yet, don’t forget you get a free short story if you do. I promise I won’t e-mail every other minute. I try to group as many posts as possible in one fortnightly or so newsletter, so in case you couldn’t stop by the blog or Facebook decided to hide my posts from your newsfeed, you can stay up-to-date with the indie world and discover some great books.
Thanks for sticking around. Happy reading!

0 commenti:

Post a Comment