Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! Here are my favorite books of 2014

Happy New Year! 
I'll be honest. I'm a sort of New Year Grinch. If you've watched the movie "New Year's Eve", I'm the female version of the character played by Ashton Kutcher. I've never really liked celebrating on December 31st - if it were up to me, I'd spend the night in my pajamas reading a good book or two, instead of partying and cheering the arrival of another year. I guess it has to do with me making a list of New Year's resolutions on January 1st and always failing to achieve most (if any) of them. LOL :)
Anyway, this year my first resolution (and the one I will definitely achieve) is to read lots of good books in 2015. I've already started this morning, with an ARC of a tour I'll be hosting on January 9th (stay tuned, because so far the book is really good!), and my second resolution will probably be to read the books on my TBR list, that's becoming longer by the day.
Back to the year we've just waved goodbye to: I read lots of great books last year, discovered some amazing new authors and fell in love with some wonderful, swoonworthy book boyfriends. If you're looking for your next reads in 2015, check out my top fave list below for some ideas. 
Feel free to leave a comment letting me know your favorite reads of 2014 (I'm always happy to discover new books to add to my TBR list!) or if you've read any of the books I read, let me know what you thought of them. 
I hope you have a wonderful year, filled with happiness, health, luck, love and tons of great books!

Roberta




(The books are listed in alphabetical order - by author's surname)

GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
| GOODREADS |
| MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |

GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |
GOODREADS |
MY REVIEW |

0 commenti:

Post a Comment