Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Facebook party with awesome authors!


February 26th and 27th

If you've been following for a while, you already know that my Wordpress blog - and the 2 years' worth of posts - went down the drain when WP decided they didn't like one of my blog tour posts and shut it down without much notice.
Since then I've moved to Blogger and separated my blogger alter ego from my author one, thus creating two separate Facebook pages and shutting down the previous one.

With FB playing funny tricks to page owners and my "I'm moving to a new page" announcement not reaching as many followers as I'd hoped it would, I've decided that the best way to let readers know that my blog has a new address and a new FB page would be to throw a party.

Since embarking on this adventure as a blogger and an author I've been lucky enough to meet some fantastic authors and amazing fellow bookworms, and thanks to these connections, I've been able to put together an event that I'm sure will be lots of fun.

Some awesome authors will be taking over for the two days the party will be on, and there will be tons of prizes up for grabs. So why don't you join the fun and help me spread the word about my new blog and page? 

You can join here: 

And here's the schedule:

Thursday, February 26th:


Friday, February 27th:





Even if you can't make it because of the time difference, make sure you join the event to receive all the notifications and be able to enter the giveaways even after the author has passed the microphone to the next one. 

Plus, there's a general giveaway with lots of other prizes, very generously offered by the authors. Be sure to enter and... may the luck of the Irish be with you!

I hope to see you there, so we can celebrate together and have fun discovering great authors and reads! Mark your calendars and invite all your friends!


a Rafflecopter giveaway

0 commenti:

Post a Comment